Sunday, February 06, 2005

2.55am--Time CRISIS

okay...gotta make this fast. Since i nid a good sleep and erm...wake up at 8:30am and meet my cuz at 9:30am at petronas there. i still got lots of things to do. eating raisins rite now coz they aren't any other snack i can eat. Summore i lazy to cook. Anyway, pack all my stuffs dy, Got my new year clothes, pants; and burnt the cds, prepared the cash for the journey. Planning to bring my dad's camera back but in the end i think i'll just skip it. Dun want to bring too much for this one week in kuching. And i dun think dad will nid the camera that soon also.

So what else have i not done? Hm...reply alicia's friendster msg which i've postponed for more than 3 days. ^^;. paiseh ar alica. Guess that's all for now. Tomolo have to remind myself to check n close all the windows, lock the doors...erm...take off the gas tube...wat else...hmmm........i'll think about it later. Anyway, that's all for now. I'll write more once i'm back kuching. hoopefully i have time then. Coz i have to study during thsi one week coz after this break, it's the mid-term exam. =-=|| damn....
oh well..signing off~!

jaamata ~!

No comments: