Wednesday, January 26, 2005

26, January 2005 Wednesday 7.55am

Track currently playing: 你爱我还是他-陶

Current problems: low in cash ^^;

Later on will be my quiz for TRM2191 and i just woke up not long. gonna study after i finish this blog and get my bath, brush my teeth and get myself a breakfast.

So what have been happening lately? Well, actually quite a few. Just that i dunno where to start. So i guess i'll just type out what i can remember for now and forget the rest.; whether it's a happy thing o not.

First of all, i wonder why m-chan stopped writing her blog? Been quite a while adi since she last wrote sumthing concerning insomnia. Hmm.....maybe this can help my buddy out. He's been having sumthing like insomnia lately. should send this link to him. *nods head*.

Second, would like to thank p-chan who would most of the time be there when i need her. And thanx for ur phrase that reminds me of sumting sweet, "Anyone knows why is there a gap between our fingers? If know msg me ^^".

Reminds me of that time back in Tun Jugah. Reminds me a lot of sweet memories. ^^. Well, the souvenir from that memory is still with me here. And i'm keeping it very well.

3rd, thank my brethens in UA 3-09(forgot ur apartment address. But u know who u guys are lah hor?), Mr. Hak n Mr. Hamster(stupid hamster-muahahahaha) for yesterday's pleasent dinner. Thanx for the company.

4th, would like to thank my housemate, Alien(Allen Ang) for following me to bball court to watch the girl's training. Paiseh ar...i kena tipu by my friend liaw....grrrr ~! Ah peh~!!! Mana ada ah moi cantik sana? All pok chop de~

5th, Sending gratitude to housemates again-> 小弟弟 win-san(vincent chai) for da games n lemon(Raymond Kuek) for tuition without tuition fees~!! ^^

6th, Erm............thank everybody lah....My family, my buddies, other friends, the mmu staffs, mmu workers, the facilities, the food....guess should be all.

Oh ya....THANK ME OSO. And achievement for this year so far would be killing a cockcroach on 24th January. i was just about to sleep when win-san came in and ask me to "show my skills?". Next thing i know was that there's a cockcroach in their room. Oh well... piece of cake. Anyone nid a roach-buster? I give fast and clean service. Reminder:: Make sure u have a good flusher. Else i bbq the roach like last time. ^^;

hmm......after reviewing what i typed, i once find out agian that i'm crapping again. Sigh.... Maybe next time i'll just draw and scan. Would be great ei? :D

No comments: