Thursday, February 10, 2005

2nd day of CNY

Here i am at my old house multi-tasking. Right hand typing the keyboard, left carrying the plate of "kolo mee", and me ears listening to the yelping of the puppies. Guess the mom's here. Going to unlock the cages and let the pups free till i finish this blog. then it'll be puppy-sitting for me. ^-^" Boy, it's such a day. So what have i done recently? Well..erm i did one friendster reply to agneslina. Wonder when am i gonna reply the real msg? Too busy lately. When to lowyat forum, Erm...study abit and went to visit a few of my relatives. Along the visiting, i ogt the chance to see a car in flame at sumwhere at 17th mile there there. Also, sumone smsed me. 0168052943 <--this should be the no. if not mistaken. I ended up being disturbed by him/her. wth? Isn't that wan lu? But how come the person keep asking me to speak malay? Sigh..oh well, if i see her online i'll ask her.

So today i'm suppose to do sum visiting. Or better yet, study. But I would rather choose option A eventhough my papers are after this week(stated in previous post). Hmm...nothing else to say except later at 6pm gonna have a smal reunion dnnner at Richmond's Place. Where else after that? Not sure.

Stopping it all for now. Though my mind has lots of things to pop up. Majorities are personel matters. So i'll just stick it in mind for the time being and then let it out on the other side of this world. Amen.

No comments: