Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Drawing with P-chan


Above is wat i did just now....just nt long. Guess who drew who? Actually the story from the drawings above is like this. I was chatting with p-chan then we talked about hairstyle. So she used the "Doodle" environment from yahoo messenger to draw to tell me wat is fringe. After that i started drawing and she did too. I drew a fox head with a tail while p-chan drew a christmas tree. /swt. Dunno why she so into x'mas. Maybe she got a very nice x'mas pressie last x'mas? Anyway, i was suppose to print screen that image when i accidentally closed teh msg. Damn~. Luckily for me, p-chan is free to draw again. Since she couldn't think of wat to draw, so i suggest that i drew her face and she drew mine. It took p-chan about 30minutes to finish the drawing. But for me...it took me like 1 hr. (T-T). Using a mouse to draw is really hard. Seriously. Summore i kept erasing the things i drew. ^-^; Anyway...that's all for now. B4 i call it a day, wanna thank p-chan again for the drawing. I post it here liaw. Hope you like it~! :-D

No comments: