Thursday, February 24, 2005

Lost my precious memories...rebuilding a new one

Current mood: swingy Currently listening to: M's - "2 beds and a coffee machine"

Okay...so i finally got a new replacement for my "dead" 40GB WD-caviar HDD. Sigh~ lost all my precious things there. But luckily i backed up the important stuff. Only things i forgot to backed up are the databases and the msg logs... oh well.

Anyway, time now is 8.14am and i just finished my w3-DOTA. It was a tough victory. But the cooperation paid off~! Managed to get the creeps to raze all the production buildings. Hahaha. fd...I pound ya first~! Come and get me dude~! ^^. Anyway, no flaming pls. 0=)

Next class in 1 hr n 45 minutes. And worst part is i haven't slept through the whole nite. Damn. Oh well...guess I'll have to stand thru this whole 8 hrs...^^;

M-chan's voice is really sweet. But unfortunately the tone of her voice sounds like she's very sad. Mayeb i'm just thinking too much. M, if u read this(which i'm sure u will), Take care ya. I might have tried to let it all go but still you're there some how. It's unexplainable that sumthing from M could turn my life upside down and back again to the way it used to be. Listening to her voice could heal my pain, loneliness but when i think back, i feel like having tons of silver arrows being shot through my body and soul. The pain is unbearable. But i know it's the path i have choze to take. So i'll walk it till the other side.

That's all for now. Gonna rest my body liaw. Jaa..

No comments: