Tuesday, February 08, 2005

HAPPY Chinese New Year~!!

"Xin Nian Lai Le...." Well.. CNY is bak here again. Alas i've not much time to describe musch about it yet. Since my day back to kuching, God had bear 8 cute puppies consisting of 2 females and 6 males into my family. All with it's very own unique characteristics. Among them, one is a "whinner" named D.D., a sleepy head, an active and very curious pup, a fatso, and many more.

Next is an update on my current life. Let's see...I re injured my knee AGAIN during a recent bball match. So i guess this time i really have to start going to gym to traing my knee. Dunno what's gonna happen if i dun strengthen my knee. T-T

Hm...wat else... oh ya, for ROSE, finally i got a chance to play in union war. Though i died like 10 times, i manage to kill 1. Well, better than nothing rite? Furthermore the enemies there were like lvl70-90. And i'm only 57. Sigh. When i gonna be like sonoko who's now almost lvl 70? Have to train harder n die lesser.

Tomolo's CNY but not even a single visiting plan is set up yet. Maybe i'll go check in yahoo groups later on to plan. :) Check M-chan's blog today. And her latest post was about twins. hmmm.........interesting topic ei? Wonder where is my twin? If i see him, I sure gonna duel him in bball first~! Then later talk. Hehe.

Guess that's all for now. With CNY getting nearer, my inbox is full with smses. Wonder when i'm gonna get the chance to upgrade my sim card? Currently i can store only like 10 sms at most. Sigh. Hope i can buy a new hp by then. :-D

Tat's all for now. jaa mata.

No comments: