Wednesday, January 19, 2005

ROSE~!! I'm addicted to you~!

Currently listen to:: X-Japan=> Forever Love (Piano Version)

There's no denying now that i'm totally 100% addicted to ROSE. This is bad. Wonder when am i gonna get rid of addiction. Haven;t been sleeping well lately all coz of playing ROSE. My timezone is really messed up. Even I can feel my body not functioning to the fullest.

Midterm is next week and i've not even studied a single bit. This kind of situation reminds me of my beta third sem. Hope it's not really gonna happen to me again. Pray not~!

Just ended ROSE about minutes ago with my hawker reaching lvl 50. Boy was does it really take a long time for me to level. Spent about 10 hours playing it and i just lvled 5 lvl. So now i'm able to get a cart license so i can drive my car. But I dun have the zuly to get the parts..... oh dang... there goes me.

Next class starts in about 2 hours. So maybe i'll get a bit of rest till then. Just lay on the bed and close my eyes and yet be alert of my alarm coming from me nokia 3310 handphone. YEah...3310 is a very old phone. I do plan to get a new one but so far low in cash. Really dunno how i manage to spent that much on food. And yet i'm so skinny.

So how was my days recently? Well, it's great. Considering that i didn't have the sufficient sleep and yet i still manage to walk to class, walk back, and even play basketball. Thank lord my knee manage to withstand the tense as i run and turn rapidly. Maybe in a few more weeks i'll try if my knee can withstand my landing impact. Then i'll try jumping. And if both is okay, then i'll try to get back my lay-up skills back. Hopefully it wouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, here's a few shots of today's game.

I'm sitting and these little creeps(about 20+ of them) can't even pinch me .

No comments: