Thursday, January 06, 2005

Rewriting myself

Eversince the new sem started, I've been an idle person. Maybe coz it's a new year and i've no new resolution yet. Life did say that people without an objective will walk a dark path. This seems to make more of a sense but just looking at me. So rite before i sleep, I'm gonna make resolutions for myself. It's time i rewrite myself. Forget about the past. there is nothing in the past for me to ponder and be glad of anymore. This is the 2005 and my resolutions are::

1- Get a better result from the previous semester. This includes upgrading my GCPA to 3.00 and above.

2- Stop my attitude of doing things last minute. Time to finish what i've started and time to get serious. 2005 is not 2004 and the year before it. If i dun change, I'll never be happy. If i don't be happy, I'll not be living my life at all.

3- Skipping class is bad for my studies. So from this day onwards. I shalt skip no more classes nor tutorials.

4- Take good care of my body. My soul may be strong. But a soul without a strong body is like a snail without a shell. The next time i collapse, I might never be able rise again. Then i may not be able to see HER anymore.

5- I've made a decision to get into this business. And the main reason is so i could fulfill my 3 years promise to Moscow. I'm gonna get enuf cash to go to Moscow, go to RSMU, and go to find HER. That is why i got into this thing in the first place. What happens next will be decided later.

6- Cherish everyone that is around me. I should start keeping in touch with my old mates. I know that lately i've been keeping myself from the outside world. It's time for this old fox saint to get out from his den. So this will be my ressurection. It's time i get to meet more people. Whether it is a guy o a gal.

7- Games! Games! Games! Should quit it all. But it would be boring if i just let it go. So imma shorten down my time on gaming. Like gaming an hour per day unless i'm superbly free.


SEVEN is her favourite number.

But SEVEN is connected with alot of things. It ressembles the lucky number(though my lucky number is 22). It also ressemble the DEADLY SINS::
GLUTTONY
GREED
PRIDE
SLOTH
LUST
ENVY
WRATH

But whatever 7 may represent, I do not care. It's time to care for what is most important. And my 7 resolutions are important.

No comments: