Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Sumthing wrong with blogger? O is it my browser?

5:44am January 04,2005 Tuesday

Man...what the heck? Sumthing wrong with blogger or isit stupid Streamyx? and LyriCool as well. Damn...Oh well...

I'm supposed to be in bed sleeping and waking up at 7am for my tutorial class. but here i am once again; restless. Then again, i just finish playing ROSE(Rush On Seven Episode) and couldn't get myself to sleep. Maybe it's M-chan's blog that makes me wanna blog again. :)

Just 24hrs ago, I finally met another friend of m-chan. Well, not really a real friend but she did talk to him over the phone. And that was like in 2001. Man, tell me how long is that? And i had this opportunity to find out. This is way kewl. Felt like being in smallville. Only thing that differs is that there's no SUPERMAN!! ^-^" So who is this guy i mention about? Well, it's none other than Allen Ang ........(never get to know his last name still ^.^" ); my housemate. Haha. I found out about it when i told him my past where i would visit M-chan at "southern bakery" everytime i had the chance. But alas....I didn't went there much. And i remembered that one of the time i went there, I took a bus(second o third time experience taking bus) there from the main post office to the bakery shop with a gift for her. She was surprise when i came into the bakery i guess. But i knew that i'm glad to have met her. So what happen next was i hand the gift over to her, chat with her a few then took bus back i think. Felt great that day. Too bad i didn't wrote it into my diary. I stopped writing my diary eversince form 5 ended i think.

I finally smile manage to smile when i look at M-chan's pic. Been a while since i felt that slight happiness inside me again. I was feeling restless the other nite dunno for what reason. But then later on, the feeling was gone. I think i should thank Mentos for chilling it away. Since i dun like smoking, so might as well use mentos as another option. Just hope i don't get addicted to mentos. Or i'll be having diabetes before i get old.

Chatted with p-chan for a while today. She just reached back from badminton and was telling me baout her hair cut. Too bad she re-cut her hair before i got the chance to see the china doll-like hair she had. But nvm. There's always another time. That i believe.

I guess that's all for now. Alister shares a song by 胡彦彬(Anson Hu Yan Bin) to me. Song title is 目不轉睛(Mu Bu Zhuan Jing). ENJOY~

lyrics::




我愛你 好大的口氣 自己都心虛
只會傻傻看你 話講不完一句
緊湊微笑魔法和招呼手勢
一系列動作我都牢牢記心底
還有誰讓我目不轉睛 除了你還是你
在這整個世界裡 還有誰能挖掘我自信
連夢裡遇見你 都會目不轉睛
我不明白到底什麼原因 下一秒說愛你
原諒我的情不自禁

你好嗎 委婉的語氣 你的問候語
每次都會讓我 再三回味不已
晴天陰天雨天和有風天氣
看著你空氣都有新鮮的氣息
還有誰讓我目不轉睛 除了你還是你
在這整個世界裡 還有誰能挖掘我自信
連夢裡遇見你 都會目不轉睛

你就是讓我目不轉睛 除了你還是你
在這整個世界裡 還有誰能挖掘我自信
連夢裡遇見你 都會目不轉睛
我不明白到底什麼原因 下一秒擁抱你
原諒我的情不自禁 這一句我愛你
說了千萬遍在心裡


No comments: