Monday, January 17, 2005

R-O-S-E

Since 4th of January 2005, i got myself addicted to a very unique online game called Rush On Seven Episode(ROSE in short). It's created by Gravity, creators of R.O. along with Triggersoft. Both companies i think are from Korea since RO was a korean game.To rate this game, i would give it a rating of 10/10 for graphics, 9/10 for gameplay, music of 6/10 and an overall rating of 8/10. ^0^

It's a nice game and to me, it's addictive. Been a long time since i got myself addicted to these sorts of games. Come to think of it, Ragnarok Online was my last game(played it during my last sem break back in november). And because of this game, sadly i have to say that I've not been having a decent sleep lately. Kept sleeping at 12noon for the past three days(eversince friday nite). I've also haven't been studying and my life is spent more on this. OMG~! Gotta get rid of this game ASAP~!!


Below are some pics of my characters in ROSE.:::

Me with an orc bow(2) Me with a hand rake



(From left to right:: my friend Wei Han, my muse character and another malaccan cybercafe boss.) ^-^ U can oso meet people in online games~! [PS: the monster behind is an easy KILL. For my hawker's lvl that is. ^0^]



Nekochan and Me (Found this elegant character lying in the field so i chatted a few with her.)

See how addictive it is? Even Chak plays this game. Lolz~!! (I tot it was him coz of that ID. Still not sure though. Should get Lawrence to ask him.)


So i guess this is all for now. Will update the others later. ciao~!



No comments: