Thursday, November 25, 2004

TWO down ONE more to go

8:40am and thie time is ticking. ....Duh

Anyway, Rite now i'm kinda preparing for my breakfast. Hot milo + crackers. Not a very nice breakfast rite? Apa boleh buat? The nearest eating place is like RSU there and the food there oso might not taste nice. So wat the heck? Besides breakfast, i just started studying for my last paper while chatting with my cyber-sis(but she seemed very busy. Aih....working ppl sure very kolian. I hope i dun end up the same road as them. ^^) .

Yesterday's paper was kinda hard coz i didn't manage to score. Should have studied rite after my first exam. Hope i'll pass this one. Else die lah. My carry marks is 31.6/50. So this means i'll need 18.4 more to pass. But when i recount my marks oso didn't reach 16. OMG~!!! Dang....forget about this paper. I'm focusing on the last one. ^^

8:59am and i've finished my breakfast. Still hungry though. Wonder if Mr. Jerry is awake? Wanted to call him out for breakfast but then again he might be busy and sleeping. He always have his activities. Boy do i envy ppl with transportations(motors, cars and even bikes~!). Then the sms report that i sent to Joan just beeped. Guess Joan wakes up quite early oso. So now will be waiting for her reply.
Woah~! just found out CT got a new bf adi....GENG~! Then again; it's been like almost half a year since i last contacted with them. Haha. Wonder how they look like now?

Had a wonderful chat with Amanda last nite. We talk from present to past, from public to secret and oso about fox~!!! We also share about our dreams, and many more lah. I even try to korek some secret from her. Or was i? Reminisence. I still remember when i was 'fox'. Those happy days....and oso those sad days.... aih..... It's all a past now. Why i change in the first place? Maybe that's the way of LIFE? Maybe i should take a step forward into achieving my dreams? Bored and out of ideas now...

So before i end this blog. First of all i'd like to thank P-chan for cheering for me for this tdm. [ResP3ct!]


EnD-->

-Ic3

This song is called "La Salle De Bain" [ENj0y]




No comments: