Monday, November 29, 2004

7 more hours before i leave for Kuching

Title says it all. I'm flying back. All my bags are pack, i'm ready to go. Just nid to wait for the time to fly.

Rite now i'm still at my friend's place. It's sumwhere near the intan college building. Out of the window is the front of intan college. Hmmm..... I tot i would have problems staying over here at first but seems like my worries are over. Kinda lucky to manage to sneak into this place. But that's not the climax. Climax is i manage to watch my friend's block mates breaking bottle glasses in the middle of the nite. Imagine them breaking glasses since 12 am till 3 am. I was too sleepy so i missed the first few hours of the show. ^^ But then i manage to see one of the bottle being break. I tried it myself but seems that i failed. The most i did was i made a cracking sound on the bottle. But it didn't crack at all...Damn... Anyway, if u wanna know how the bottle was broken, well, it's more like breaking the bottom part(base) of the glass bottle by implying acertain amount of force onto the lid(the mouth) of the bottle. Sounds odd but it works. But in order for it to work, the bottle have to be filled with liquid. Any should do. Just fill the bottle half full, take a good grip on the upper body of the bottle(to preventfrom slipping) and then with a full strike, hit with ur palm onto the cap of the bottle lid.

5/6 bottles were broken that night. I dunno what happen to the last one coz teh b'day boy took it back. Mayeb he really was trying to break it still. ^^;

So wat else i did here? Well, i join's kay hong(my friend which i'm staying over his place)'s friend from kluang(ah fahm) and a few more of the gangs celebrating the birthday boy(siew long)'s birthday eating durian. We were squatting just outside of SL's room eating durian. Imagine a room filled with the smell of durian. ^^

10:30am now and still got 6:30hrs b4 my flight. And also, i'm planning to end this early. Having backaches adi. Old man loh. Really had a nice day here. Have to thank GOD for these wonderful things. I feel blessed~!

AMEN~!


-Ic3

No comments: