Monday, November 22, 2004

My Devotion

*I got this from M-chan in friendster. So far i couldn't find the origin of the song. No idea of who's the singer, how the song is like and wat language is it actually. Maybe she wrote it herself; since she's a bit of a singer herself as well. Can anyone help me out? Here's how the song, "My Devotion", goes...."


In a dream i hold u close,
embracing u with my hands,
in a gaze that meet,
with eyes full of love,
it made me understand,
that i was meant,
to share it with u,
my heart,my mind,my soul,
then i open my eyes,
and all i see,
reality shows i'm alone,
but i know someday that
u'll be by my side,
cos i know God is just waiting
til the time is right....

God will u keep him safe
from the thunder storm,
when the day is cold,
will U keep him warm,
when darkness falls
will u please shine him the way,
God will u let him know
that i love him so,
when there's no one there,
that he's not alone,
just close his eyes n
let him know my heart is
beating with his....

No comments: