Wednesday, November 24, 2004

The BODY is tired but MIND is still active

8:11am in the morning and guess why i'm still awake? Yep~! it's the finalS~! And m second paper is at 2:30pm at CITS lab 3. So i kinda burn oil for the past 24hrs. Rite this very moment i can tell u that while typing, my body is really shaking; and so are my hands. Man i feel like i just got off from drugs. Then again i did take caffeine like 4-5 hours ago. Lolz. I dun really like taking coffee frankly spekaing. Nor do i like instant food. But at times like this, sacrifice have to be met to achieve something. -> People cannot GAIN anything without SACRIFICING something. You must present something of EQUAL VALUE to gain something. Now doesn't that sounds familiar? Yep~! It's the principles in Equivalent Trade from FMA. It's a very nice anime series. It's cool~!

Dang...8:32am now. Gtg get sum rest and wake up at 11am. Ciao~!

Oh ya......I'm missing her again. Been weeks since i last chat with her. I hope she's doing well over there. Sigh. I guess a curse is a curse afterall. No one else can ever dispell it unless it's thyself. M-chan...have u ever.....?

Lastly, I wish all the best and good luck to those having their finals. I know it's kinda late but i did pray for you guys n gals on monday while sitting for my computer security.

Anywya, ciao~! 8:36am

8:55am.....damn..i can't sleep without finish blogging wat happen for the past 24 hrs. First, i went campus and found out that u can't transfer cash from one account to another... Second, i lost to Mr. Lawrence on a bet on "who reach the burger stall first gets a free black pepper chicken." Well.. i wasn't running until i saw chak heading the burger stall alone but i'll admit i lost. :) And third, i just found out that this amanda(Kitsune-sama) was actually sitting the same table with me during 2002/2003 IT fair appreciation dinner. No wonder she was surprise when i wasn't surprise of her change; I couldn't even remember her!! Lolz~! Sorry girl...I have bad memories. Only could remember my pal, shawn kissing his gal in public that nite after appreciation nite ended.


9:01am...Finally.....Now i can hit the sack.

-Ic3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, if u miss her.. try to contact her then ?? a short msg to her will b fine i guess ? :)