Tuesday, June 12, 2007

To where i belong

I'm going back Kuching today. A part of me is glad. But somehow i feel so empty inside. Something inside of me is missing. Question is what is that missing thing?

Hopefully my trip back will be pleasant because i'm bringing two bags and a CPU along with me. ^^"

Right now i'm reminiscing what happen 5 years back. How 5 of us sat in a food court and discussed about places to stay, transportations and other plans when we get to MMU. then how some of us split because they got a better offer at the local university. Some got scholarship to further their studies to other countries.

The first mid sem break. The first loss, the first torturing trip which ended me crying in front of those two friends of mine. Till today, they are still my best friend. Though they are a pain in the ass at times. :P

Then there's my second chance and i just blew it up. Lessons i learnt in life. Always be willing to give if you want something in return. Sincerity may not be the the best policy. Sometimes you just need to be a lil' bit cruel. Persistence is the way to sucess. Always believe in GOD. Because if you don't have anyone to believe in, you'll find out that you do not have a place to belong to.

Basketball friends. The first time i drank so happily. And even after vomitting i'm still so happy about it. Thank you all. Hanging out with you guys at the court were my best times. Sadly I don't think there'll be another chance to do so in the near future.

My failures. And how i climbed up from the pits of darkness to reach where i am now. Still, i have a long way ahead of me.

Where do i go from here? I'm all alone now at square one. Me and my bagpack. I'll work something out somehow. I always do. It's the beginning of a new chapter now. . . .



~>MJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh....freaking emo post!