Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ran out of luck

Just when you proudly ranked yourself as the person who is achieving 0% car crash record....shit happens. =_="

It was a terrible day yesterday evening as all my plans going out meeting old friends and planning a crazy birthday was all crushed with one stupid mistake of mine. I crashed into a traffic light while trying to evade a pearl blue Mercedes that suddenly intercepted my lane from the left. The Mercedes speed up after he over took my lane. Sigh~. thank god my friends that was with me were all okay. Not a single minor injury. But the car was in a terrible condition; front lights, bumper, radiator..maybe engine as well.. all gone!! >.< Traffic light still standing tall as if nothing had happened to it. =_="

I could've turned left... which was the logical thing to do. But why the heck i turned right?! OMG..... Anyway, bygones are bygones. I just hoped that my car's insurance can be claimed.

In the last two weeks, this car had been nearly involved in road accidents. There was once when it nearly get crashed by a druken bmw driver that was driving the wrong lane. And then there was this time when it got hit by a kancil until the bumper fell a little bit. My accident, the third one! So it's a STRIKE! And i rand out of LUCK! Geeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz~!

SAD T_T!

~>MJ

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mj...next time..
try to be more careful will ya~

-weEp-

Robin Wong said...

hey moses,
well, looking at the bright side, the important thing is that nobody is hurt, and everyone is ok.
U should try and crash into the brithday boy, that should be fun.

Ic3 SaInT said...

swt ^^"