Friday, March 25, 2005

Stress Time~! Stress Time~!

Currently is the last week of the academic week, which means after this week, no more midterms, no more assignments due and no more boring lecturer. Unfortunately, I still got lots of things to do and the clock is ticking like a timebomb for me. SE individual report due today, TRM assignments due tomorrow and lab test tomorrow. And what's special for today? I have to go pay up for my academic fee coz my PTPTN loan just wouldn't come. Damn.. Should've called up PTPTN ealier if i knew this would happen. If i dun pay up i'm going to get BARRED from exam. Sigh~. Messy life i have here.

Everything's totally messed up this semester. Really really really really messy. Hopefully it'll all change by next semester. Pray to LORD.

AMEN.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how u goin 2 on if u change to eng field at d 1st place~ :P

Ic3 SaInT said...

haha...i really wonder... -.-?

Anonymous said...

anyway. ve u settle all d problems? cuz d final is comin in less than a week!!