Wednesday, March 02, 2005

1st of March, 18 days before M's b'day.

Not really sure what should i blog today. So once more it's crap session. ^^; Currently listening to John Mayer's "daugther". Had a very f*** up day 12hrs back as my tcp2411 group's presentation totally suck. Lots of things went wrong. It was so bad that our programs went wrong. It was working at first. But why not then? Fortunately Ms. Vimala was kind enuf to let us "live" until this friday. After that i had to rushed back home and settle my "stomach". >-<. Now i have to go for 10am lab later on. So much for the stomachache.

Got my exam schedule today. But venues are unconfirmsed yet. So maybe after i've got kim hang's schedule, and plan a bit coz i plan to visit kuantan, then i'll plan my flight date back home. ^^ Miss home. But miss the puppies more~! Wonder how are they now? Sigh.

One thing kept going through my mind these few days. "How am i gonna sort up my life?" My life is really in a mess right now. Gotta get "FAT", get a good sleeping habit, get tidy and most important of all, do well in my studies. Help me sum1. Anyone can do.

Don't feel like cont. crapping. So that's all. Tata.

-Ic3

No comments: