Friday, March 04, 2005

A night to remember~!

It was just yesterday evening, around 9pm when I got a ym! msg from ah_peh(birthday boy) asking me whether I want to go for 'satay celup'. I accepted the offer since it's ah_peh's invitation and I haven't taken my dinner yet (due to the rainy day~). So I got dressed up 'casually'(a T-shirt and three-quarter jean-pants), waited for Kim Hian(Ultraman) to pick me up while I try to sing my voice out to the song 'iris' by goo goo dolls. My voice sucks btw. ^^'

Minutes later ultraman arrived and off we go to Capitol. When we arrived there, the seats we all full. So we waited for like 10 minutes until the next group of ppl leaves. The meal there was pleasant and we were served with octopus and BIG tiger prawn. The last tiger prawn given was really big~(Compare to the other tables. Ppl were staring at our prawn when KY started to be HIGH with the prawn. He was like "Omg~! this prawn is so damn big." */swt*) It was about 20cm long. And the best part was it costs only 50cents. ^^; God for ah peh lah. Birthday boy got his birthday gift from Capitol as well. Haha. So how much we ate that nite? Well, it's RM130. 0-0; It's expensive but it was enjoyable.

Next on the list was the 'yam char' session. And destination was PURE. We shared a JD(Jack Daniels) that nite. Took 8 of us only 30 minutes to finish the whole thing. And boy that wasn't just all. B-kun(the' kun' isn't a referring actually. It's more referring to 'stick' in hakka.) then suggested that he treat us all on a bottle of Hennessy VSOP for that nite. Boy was I really starting to get freak out. I never drank those heavy stuff before. JD was my first time. And VSOP is also new to me. So he opened the drink and then most of them got HIGH. Ping, Tham, KY, Peh, Ultraman and B-kun were all like drinking the stuff raw. No soft drinks mix together. It really amaze me seeing how good they are at drinking. 0.0.

That time my body was already heating up and I could feel my burning face, so I decided not to drink anymore so I could drive them back in case they got drunk. So I told Kah Ling to drink on my behalf. Unfortunately I was spotted by them and this is where the bad things come. They started to stare at me with evil thoughts in their mind. What else could it be except that B-kun took my glass which was filled with coke and drank it, then replaced it with VSOP. I was starting to imagine me getting drunk for the very first time. Luckily for me, I manage to negotiate them that I'll finish the drink but little by little. I tot I would be drunk after that but instead of getting more drunk, my mind was getting clearer. But that lasted for like only 10 minutes =-=. Best agenda of the night was ah peh got persuade to drink 4 shots of tequila. B-kun wanted to treat me but I said no. Tequila shot is like more than 40% alcohol. Which means it's much more heavier than Cognac or VSOP. So the nite ended with a drunk ah peh and fortunately Ultraman was still conscious. So my worry of getting involve in something bad was just a dream.

Reach back home at around 3am and as soon as I reached my room, my stomach started to go wrong. I quickly rushed to the toilet and I was just in the nick of time to 'bulemic' the 'satay celup's and also those 'tea' out. ^^. I vomited for like 7 times. And i can tell u that it's not a good feeling when u vomit. But u do feel better AFTER u vomit. I slept on my room's wooden floor that nite and hours later slept on my bed coz the nite was getting chilly.

And that's all for today. I woke up at 6am with still a bit of pain in my head. But right now i'm okay. ^^. I found out sumthing that nite. I could actually drink and not get drunk. Only problem is I'll vomit after that. ^^;


PS: M-chan ym me tonite but byt the time i got back, she was already off9. T-T. Oh well...


-End

No comments: