Monday, May 28, 2007

Cyberjay

Currently i'm at cyberjaya now, spending my break hanging out with my brethens. I'm not sure when will i see them again after i graduate mid of august this year. Rightn ow i'm unofficially graduated. I did my last papers and i think they were okay. Though my carry marks are kinda low. So it kinda bothers me as well.

There's so many things running thru my mind right now. So many things happening right now as i'm typing. My friend, ivan, is training for his gig performance this sunday, mun, taking his bath and maybe thinking of his "u-know-who", simmy...dono apa dia buat kat sana(means dono what he's doing over his place in malay). And ezriq, my new friend who is either taking his bath or ironing his working shirt for tomorrow while waiting for us to crash into his place. xD

So how long have i been in cyberjaya? Well, a day after my final paper. Took the afternoon bus and reached CJ(cyberjaya) at about 5pm sumthing. It was luck that day; either that it's freaking fate that got me to meet mun after months. I was suppose to stayed at see ying's place and waited for mun to come back from work before moving to stay over his place for the time being. But somehow, on the way to cyberjaya, there comes kah mun walking into the bus. And there was that surprise in his eyes as he tot i would've reached cj earlier. It was cool. how often do you get to meet your heng tai lidat? ^^"

First nite, we had a small dinner at see ying's place. I took a few pictures but sadly i didn't bring the cable to plug it into the pc. Dang. Anyway, that small dinner consists of me, kah mun, sim, see ying and yuan ping(wan ping). After dinner, we went back to take a bath before going for a stroll around putrajaya. At putrajay, they were having a rehersal for the "colours of Malaysia" which was going to be held the day after. the event was cool.. i guess. i didn't went for the evnt as i was in one U with friends wataching Pirated of the Carribean 3: At world's end. It was quite good how johnny depp acted. i laughed at the part where the rock became the crabs. But the kissing part between orlando bloom and keira knightley was kinda lame though. You will know once u read it. After the movie, we hanged out at ss2 murni. and after that asia cafe at subang to play pool n fooseball. and then there left 3 of us(ezriq, mun n i). We had an enjoyable nite.

On sunday, we just stayed in cyberia, took lunch n supper there. in the evening, mun's chief-tenant's boyfriend, aiman bought a new basketball back. So to the court we went. though i couldn't perform 100%, my team won all the games. ^^"

Aiman's back and i think it's time to let go the laptop (:P) . So that's all from me. c ya guys soon~ :P

~>MJ

No comments: