Monday, April 30, 2007

A lil' bit better

Things just got a lil' bit better. But the nightmare ain't over yet. It's trying to lower my guard down. I just knew it. Had to be careful. One wrong move is all it takes to lose the game.



Anyway, life is a bit clear for me now. I saw the path which i must take. Sadly along the way i had to sacrifice things which are important to me. Few weeks back, i had a Lithuanian friend who sent me an e-book for me to read. It's called "The Alchemist" and is written by Paulo coelho. An interesting book on life. Thanks Dalia. It's an interesting book indeed.

The Alchemist tells the story of a sherperd boy who dreamt of finding a treasure somewhere in the dessert, near the pyramid. That was the second time he dreamt of it and he kept wondering about the message that was in the dream. One day, he visited a town and visited a gypsy who interpreted his dream. He doubted his dream at first but then he met with an old man who happens to be a king. The king told him stories and at the end of the day, he started a long an interesting journey to the dessert. Through his journey, he learnt to listen to the language of the soul, see what others didn't see and understood that everyone has a destiny to fulfill. To know more about the book, i'll suggest u go get it. So happy reading.

After reading this, I rethink about my past, and the future that awaits me. What is my destiny? Where am i suppose to go from here? Only one way to know - Read The Omen.

@m3n.

~> MJ

No comments: