Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I luv her

Been a long while since i've blogged here. Well, wanna know what's new? I'm in love. Yes. I found my@nG3L. Though we haven't met face to face yet. But when this 7 months of endurance end, and if we can live through it, then I'll meet her. Plus of course i have to make sure that i'll pass all my exams. >.<" I must be graduated by then.

Ever have anyone sending u msgs; even if it's only a forwarded msgs in ur inbox, you'll have a smile on your face? I had once, but it didn't ended well coz of my selfish and cowardly mistakes. I'll not make this mistake anymore. Now that i've found her, never will I let her go.

Btw, if u wonder who she is, she's not my first. Her names, Michelle, my sweet lil' @nG3L. And a rare one of course. I'm blessed to have met her through 'skype'. Our existance, well we've known each other since the begining of september, the last month of my training. Was online that weekend late night when somehow I just found her on the skype search engine. ^^

Details to be added later. The reason i write this blog is because i can't hold on any longer my feelings for her. So hafta leak a bit of it out to control my emo. ^_^" Yes. i'm a emo person. But I'm not the only emo guy in this world.

That's all for now.

@nG3L, 1(I)-4(LOVE)-3(YOU).


Am3N.

No comments: