Friday, December 17, 2004

Waiting.....

17th December 2004 3:12am

It's raining heavily now and M-chan just went offline. Or has she? I'm not sure but seems like i dun have the chance to chat with her much lately. Why is this so? I don't know. I really don't know. Anyway, still remember those times when we would talk on the phone for long hours? It was raining heavily as well....just like now. I could barely hear what you were talking then. Especially with your soft voice. It's as if our road had already been decided then. 14 more minutes to go before i turn off this computer and head for bed. What are you doing rite now M-chan? Anyway, i wanna dedicate this song to you. It's called "waiting for you". Yeah...i'm waiting for you to get online again and chat. Been a while since we really chat. I don't know how u've been lately as well. Kinda concern; eventhough i know i'm not suppose to, I cant control it. Oh well, life goes on. Hope u'll like this song. >>

胡彦斌 - Waiting For You

金色的舞鞋 伴着音乐 BABY你的眼睛是一文深邃的湖水

而忽明忽灭 掩藏不可思议的美 让我晕眩 在悬崖边 谁知一睁眼就不见

Waiting For Yor I'm Waiting For You

Waiting For Yor Kiss Me At Tonight 为何你Cinderella

留给我一望无际的思念

Waiting For Yor I'm Waiting For You

Waiting For You Come Here To My Dream

牵着你不断旋转 一直到黑发变成了银线 Waiting For You Waiting For You 只到永远




I've waited and it's 3:26. 4 minutes left. Rain's starting to stop. Will i be able to see and chat with you before i go off? My heart says no. But i'm still hanging on. Most probably i wouldn't have that chance. But it's okay. There's still another time. :-)


No comments: