Monday, December 08, 2008

Updates . . . .

This post is for my Heng Tai who has been poking me in facebook and asking me to update my blog to share my life with him. Well, after a long thought and hesitation, i finally decided to give life to my blog today. How long will it live is still uncertain. But I can assure that this blog ain't dead...yet. xD

Anyway, since my graduation back in 2007, i have been working for my dad (starting from office work to the current job; fishing tackle shop). The fishing tackle shop in stutong had been open since 31st August(More than 3 months jor). But the official opening is 16th October. Reason is because my dad wants the main shop and the one i'm handling to celebrate their anniversary at the same time. Anyway, I don't think my Heng Tai wants to know about the shop.

Overall, my life now is quite good. Been trying to wake up early for work each day but so far i only manage to do it a few times. I even set my alarm clock to wake me up at 7am and 7:30am(in case the first one fails). So far my struggle to wake up doesn't really work. What i found out is that i am not motivated enough. Each time i wake up, the first thing i ask myself is "will today be another good day or another bad day?" If it's a bad day, it's gonna take me 5-6 alarms to wake me up. If it's a good day, no need the alarm clock i'll already be awake.

Work life: Aside from the first and last 2 hours of the day, all is good.

Love life: Currently am single and still looking. Haven't been meeting up with any girls at the moment. Don't really have any chicks that i can get out after work. And Sunday is futsal / fishing day.

Health: Futsal on Sunday. But i'm afraid i'm gonna miss 2-3 matches as i would be in Aust. I think Australia is gonna kill me with their bacons and fats. ^^" I still remember i gain 3 pounds and a michellin tyre while i was there for 5 days. Wonder what i'm gonna turn out to be after 2 weeks?

Movies that i watched and recommend:

The Love Guru: Madagascar 2: Tropic Thunder: Red Cliff: <Tony Leung Chiu-Wai, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Zhang Fengyi, Chang Chen, Hu Jun, Lin Chi-ling and Zhao Wei.

Anyway.... that's all for now. Pray that i Come back from Aust alive. xD

1 comment:

Ah_Mike said...

OMG this blog is alive yet again! :P