Saturday, February 10, 2007

I miss you

I do not know when will i ever see her again. Honestly, I miss her. I still remember the first time i met her. According to her, that was the 2nd time she was using skype. My first msg to her was a respond to her status in her skype profile that time. I did thought much at first. Just treating her like any other mysterious online frens. But that changed... and i'm not certain if it's for the worst or for the better, but it was sweet. I almost could feel her.

Despite the advices that were given to me by friends, I'm still sitting here, wanting to believe. I'm sure i've tried my best. And I'll let HIM guide me and help me do the rest. Two weeks from now; No... I'll give it until February ends. Then i'll let this fairy tale slowly fade away, leaving only traces of sweet memories. I'll seal the chain in a safe place. And make it the prove of her existence; of my existence; and most important of all, the existence of those sweet times we were willing to sacrifice for.

I'm going to KL later on to meet with my best buddy and a few frens plus settling things which i didn't manage to settle last week-shopping for CNY clothes. Will be taking the 9am bus, most probably. So going to take a bath then head straight to bed after i finish blogging.


Before i end this post, there's one question which i'm really curious of. Why is it that when you think it's about to go for the better, life turns the other way around?
My answer-that's life; it's always uncertain. You lose some, you win some.


Am3N

3 comments:

MuNYeE said...

Life is uncertain, u might wake up feeling that there will b a great day for u ahead but it might end up worse, but sometimes, things will go in another way round as well... Good things come when u least expected it... Cheers~!

Ic3 SaInT said...

wah... got ppl curi tulang hor? xD anyway, i blogged this coz she was online and was in invisible mode; maybe coz she didn't want to meet me or sumthing. ^_^" oh well...

MuNYeE said...

lol~ a bit a bit ok geh... expect things the least, the happier u will b... the higher the expectation, the higher the disappointment... sigh~ take care yo~