Saturday, April 22, 2006

The first will lasts longer than the second

Basically my second hand monitor that i bought for RM100 is spoilt today. T_T What a freaking nice timing. So now i'm using back my half-naked, surgeonized, inconsistent and non-flat samsung SyncMaster 753s monitor . It's been with me for 3 years + now (going to be 4 years if it's survive till this mid June). I'd show you how my monitor looks like but too bad i dun have a digicam with me rite now. Damn~ dunno what am i suppose to do now. ==". Kinda gonna be a burden if i get myself a new monitor now.. then again~ it's PIKOM FAIR in malacca. Is this a sign to get myself an LCD monitor? HMm~~ how luring.

Anyway. progress for today:

FYP=0%; Time left:6 days
OS2 revision=0% Time left:1 day(for assignment) 3 days(for lab test).

Oh GAWDDDDD~....

oh well... i guess that's all for meto scribble today.. Sticking myself to sum 1 tym MV's from YouTube.





-Am3N-

No comments: