Wednesday, December 14, 2005

When you gotta do sumthing, you just gotta do it!

Among the days in this semester, today has been the day that i did sumthing fruitful. They say that when people are to do something; when they have the heart to do it, not even GOD can stop him. Well... i did lots of stuff today. And i'm so damn frigging tired now. >.< But it's okay. I guess i can still stand for a few minutes blogging before taking a 3 hour rest. I'd just take it as if today is my final. ^_^" . Things i did today.

Format my computer. (Been wanting to format my comp but was too lazy to do it. Thank to the virusses, key-loggers and worms, and because i can't find any antivirus or cleaners that can save my main driver, So in the end i decided to format it. fortunately summore my housemate have the windows CD.

Clean the toilet(about 30% of it). Got sick of waiting for the formatting process so i decided to clean the toilet bowl, floor and a bit of the wall. The toilet ain't as dirty as you guys think by the way. Coz i've seen worst. Those that aren't cleaned and smells so bad that i thank GOD for it. ^_^ Search n installed some main files, hunt and send some cool stuff to my "cyberjaya family" and oso received cool pics of chibi-bleach characters from them. And among the bleach characters.. i have to be the bad guy, Ichimaru Gin. >.<"

Chat with P-chan. Yep.. P-chan ymed me so have to layan her for a while. After all, she's my "coffee" wat. She was bored coz her bf left her in her room studying while her bf went out for buffet. Well... good for me. Manage to spent some time chatting with old friends. Oh ya... and i chatted a few with corine n kah mun. They're such cool daugther and brother. ^^

Replied blueserver's forum about my search for teammates for DOTA. Housemate, judas_x (also clanmate) told me i got replies and hit me sum hints not to spoil the clan's name. Wa ei zhai lah vince~ Steady~ I wun cause such big problems de. No worries. I might be a noob but i not that noob.

So after that i played kal online for a while. Wanted to meet my darling Mich there. unfortunately she wasn't playing. Guess she busy going out with guys gua. Nothing much i can do. Just pray and hope God will bring me an angel who will lead me to my other soul.

Next was settled a bit of the new ITS membership thingy and ososome academic stuff.

..went to check some blogs, kennysia's, jas' and erm... sum malaysian thingy blog.
...
and then i'm here, BLOGGING. HEhe

Well.. that's all for now.

Am3n.

1 comment:

Robin Wong said...

moses !!!
how can you keep such thing a secret !!!! hahahahaa.. glad that finally i got to read your blog, hahahaaa.
Looking forward for your return.
take care dude.. cheers.. happy new year 2006 !!!