Thursday, September 01, 2005

"wo hai bu xiang sui"

Guess u readers might be wondering what the title above means. In mandarin, it means I still don't wanna sleep.

Right now my body is tired; mind's exhausted as well. Can say that this s the first time i've felt pure tireness after years living. Forgotten have i of when i felt that tired. Maybe when i was still a kid? Hmm...

Lots of things to do and lots of things to rush this week and next week. Life is gonna start to be hectic. Wish i can pull myself together right now and make myself 'serious'. It's so hard for me to be serious in life. There's always those milestones that'll stop my wheel of life from rolling. In the end, i'd be stuck in the middle of nowhere, far away from others that it'll be impossible for me to catch up. I should be sleeping now... I guess i will. But the desire of wanting to see her and chat with her is keeping me from sleeping. Been 72 hours. I guess our story ends here.

Am3n.

No comments: