Sunday, May 22, 2005

Hope lost...along with Faith.

Life lately hasn't been how i thought it would be. I'm therefore unknowingly sealing myself from all sorts of happiness as it seems. Nothing much seems to interests me rite this moment. Is there anything i can do about myself? How do i get myself back on track? How do i re-live my life? Can anyone help me?

So far the only answer i got from myself is "only You(me) can do it". Weird isn't it? The mind seems to know what's best for the body but yet the body refuses to do it. Same as life.

Currently thinking of other options to fix my idle life. Hmm.....

1 comment:

sin-lin said...

hey there..why so gloomy?? wat happened??? neways, hope you'll recover soon...each and everyone of us have been in dat situation before..losing our path a.k.a sesat =p so no worries..soon it'll be over.. like they say... "There'll always be sunshine after each rain"..hehe...Hope you'll find back yourself again soon!!! Gambatte ne, Moses-kun!!!
p(^o^)q
Till then, take care and God Bless..
Cya around!!!
-sinlin-chan- ^o^